Our Student ministry exists to come alongside families in order to help our students truly follow Christ. We seek to provide opportunities for them to learn and grow in the Word of God, to grow in their relationships with one another, to connect with the church as a whole, and to be involved in meaningful service. We want to see our youth owning their faith and truly following Christ.
Some of the opportunities we have in the student ministry are:
- Middle school youth meet every Tuesday after school for Bible study and fellowship. During the summer this takes place on Thursdays at lunch.
- High school youth meet twice a month on Sundays at 3:30 for Bible study and fellowship.
- Wednesday night Bible Study meets at 7:00pm.
- Sunday School for the youth.
- Yearly summer camp and winter retreats.
- Regular activities throughout the year.
- Regular service through Community Life Within and our Children’s Ministry.